Nutritional benefits of ingredients in this recipe
- Best fruit sources of Vitamin B6
- Respectable sources of Vitamin C
- Good for your skin
- Good for your heart health
- Powerful Source of Antioxidants
- Reduce Heart Disease Risk
- Improve Brain Function
- Lowers blood pressure
- Raises HDL (The "Good") cholesterol
- Contains Choline
- Linked to a reduced risk of Heart Disease
- Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin
- Helps build stronger and healthier bones
- The Power of Protein
- Potassium balances out sodium
- Helps relieve aggression
- Good for your heart
- Healing properties
- Great for your hair
- Reduces acne
- Free of additives
- Tastes better than table salt
- Less sodium
- Crunches to savory dishes
Enjoy the sweet taste of melted chocolate in every bite you take for this Marbled Banana Bread!
Check out this recipe:
Nonstick cooking spray
¾ cup all-purpose flour
2 oz chopped bittersweet chocolate
2 medium ripe bananas
⅔ cup sugar
¼ cup canola oil
2 large eggs
¾ cup white whole wheat flour
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mist loaf pan with a nonstick cooking spray and dust well with all-purpose flour to cover the pan completely. Tap out excess.
- In a microwaveable bowl, put the chocolates and place them on microwave on high heat and with 30-second intervals and stirring, wait until the chocolates are melted and smooth. Set aside to cool.
- While waiting, combine the bananas and sugar in a large bowl. Mash with a potato masher or fork until mostly smooth.
- Add the eggs and oil.
- Use a wooden spoon or a rubber spatula to mix it with both flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in buttermilk and vanilla.
- Take out 1 cup of the batter and stir it into your melted chocolate.
- Fill the loaf pan with half of the banana batter and then half of your chocolate batter.
- Repeat the layers and gently swirl using a spoon or a knife.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes and turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Serve warm.
What are you waiting for? Share a good and sweet snack with your loved one today!