There are some nutrients that can be hard to find naturally in the food you eat, one of them is magnesium. You can find magnesium in foods like:
- Pumpkin seeds
However, getting your kids to eat tofu or chard is probably not going to be the easiest task. At GreenPeach, we have a collection of all-natural supplements that will fill in those gaps in your diet as well as your kids'! A popular supplement in our collection is our Kids Liquid Calcium Magnesium + Zinc. But why is magnesium is important for your health?
7 Reasons Why You Need Magnesium in Your Diet
- Biochemical Reactions: Magnesium plays a part in more than 600 reactions in the body, including energy creation, protein formation, and muscle movements.
- Exercise Performance: It can help remove lactic acid during exercise, which builds up and can cause pain.
- Fights Depression: It can help regulate neurotransmitters, which can ease anxiety, depression, and stress.
- Helps With Type 2 Diabetes: It can help lower the levels of glucose and prevent Type 2 Diabetes from developing.
- Lower Blood Pressure: With a higher intake of magnesium, it can help prevent cardiovascular diseases, including high blood pressure.
- Anti-Inflammatory Benefits: Foods that are high in magnesium, such as fatty fish and dark chocolate, help reduce inflammation.
- Prevent Migraines: People with low levels of magnesium are more likely to suffer from migraines.
Whether you’re taking all-natural supplements for your own body, or you want to make sure your children’s bodies are strong and healthy, GreenPeach has a variety of products to fit your needs. With our calcium, magnesium, and zinc supplement, you’re getting three great nutrients in one!
When you don’t want to bribe your kids to eat foods that are high in magnesium, GreenPeach makes it easy to mix in these nutrients into the foods or drinks they love! Add a few drops in their apple juice or stir some into their mashed potatoes. However you decide to give them supplements, you can feel good that you’re giving them what they need and nothing else! Our liquid multivitamins are 100 percent gluten-free, sugar-free, and 100 percent vegetarian, obtained from non-GMO sources. Shop our vitamins today!